i'm at work, bored, playing this fun, addictive game (called super word scrapers) and it got me to thinking... nothing positive starts with the letter "n." sad, right? =[
and i know what you're thinking... "nice" starts with an "n" but i HATE that word. and "nurses" are great, but you really only need them when you're sick so not so positive, right... anyway... indulge me. if you can think of a good "n" word... let me know. =]
and i know what you're thinking... "nice" starts with an "n" but i HATE that word. and "nurses" are great, but you really only need them when you're sick so not so positive, right... anyway... indulge me. if you can think of a good "n" word... let me know. =]
I can think of some. new, noble,natural,necessary,neat,nondiscriminatory,non-alcoholic(I admit i found some on my own but I did a few others with help :) )
ReplyDelete