Skip to main content

Never Shopping at Macys Again Pt 2

So… My New Years dress never came.


Last time I called, I thought I had resolved this issue and my dress was coming. But I called today because I noticed that I still haven't received it. Do you know WHY I haven't received the dress? The chick on the phone told me that her notes said that the last time I spoke to someone on the phone. I cancelled my order.


I CANCELLED MY ORDER????


After a deeep breath, I said, "What do you mean?" The woman then tells me that she saw that I had cashed in the merchandise credit for the dress, but I cancelled the dress order. That makes no sense.


"If that's the case, ma'am," I said, "Why didn't you send the credit to me? It doesn't make sense that I would cancel the order yet cash in the credit for the dress."


"Uh… Yes ma'am. That's true. Let me look…" She was really nice about it. Until she started talking some nonsense about them putting the credit on an imaginary Macys credit card with my name on it. Then she started talking about some complicated process to re purchase the dress. I gave up, politely asked for a supervisor and said NO to everything that wasn't a full refund. Do you know what that supervisor said to me?


"Well, ma'am, you don't have to worry about us sending you the dress now."


Is this fool serious???? I don't have to worry about them sending me the dress??? Frickin idiot… It's OBVIOUS they don't want to send the dress… Grrrrr…


Anyway… I'm not mad anymore. I'm never shopping with them again. Especially not online… That said… I'm sure I'll have a gift card or something from them in the mail soon… Who wants it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...