Skip to main content

5 Famous Tweeters I Would (or Have) Propose(d) to

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love Twitter. It creates a two-way street between celebrities and fans that goes a step past an autograph. Sometimes it does create a really wack "celebrity by proximity" complex for groupies, but for the most part, my experience has been very positive. The experience has been so positive that there is a group of celeb tweeters that I love so much that I would love to marry. Following is a list of famous tweeters that I would (or have) proposed marriage to this year alone:

@questlove.
I've proposed to ?uestlove like… three times. He's a musician AND a music snob. He's a drummer. He's intelligent. He's an #angrybirds fanatic. He's the bomb.

@jozenc.
Jozen writes the blog Until I Get Married, and I love honest, creative men. He's a wonderful hybrid of ethnicities, an intelligent and mature man, and pretty darn cute. I had to create "ethnexy" to describe him.

@MrDonaldGlover.
Troy from Community was already on my "little cutie" radar, but then I found out that Donald Glover is a rapper. I know, I know. Who ISN'T a rapper? But he's actually a good rapper. He raps, produces, writers, acts. Creatively, he's perfect.

@Wale.
I fell in love with Wale back when he put out the Mixtape About Nothing. He connects with his fans (sometimes too much). He has that sexy Maryland accent going. I proposed to him a couple times this year…

@JSmooth995.
Ill Doctrine is one of my favorite sites on Earth. J Smooth is incredibly intelligent and he loves music. He's an NPR commentator. He says what you want to say but makes it sound so obvious, logical, and… academic. I know it's not really a compliment to say someone is articulate, but this man's diction makes me swoon.

Honorable Mention.
I love @BigBoi. He is exactly who you'd think he would be. It's awesome. @MartianLuther guitar-playing, sexy Bay Area denizen with the sexiest arms… Yeah. And @KanyeWest because he's Kanye West. Don't you think it would be fun?

Now… I know it looks like I only like rappers, producers, musicians, and people who write about music, but that's not entirely true. I love smart, creative, and funny men who love music. All these dudes have those attributes. The man I marry will, too. Of course… He may not be famous. Then again… He may be… =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...