Skip to main content

i might never blog again...

...well, at least not anytime soon... too much is going on in the world and i'm getting frustrated because i feel like 1.) no one is listening to me, 2.) no one is thinking about actual issues, and 3.) no one is utilizing the common sense that God gave them. however... there are a handful of people who DO think about actual issues and use common sense. AND, i bet they would listen to me, too, if we ever met. =]

The following is a list of articles i've been enjoying over the course of my day... they are thought provoking and i agree with pretty much all of the opinion pieces. i know i've put up lists before, but this list is my "yay! for free-thinking people who aren't afraid or ashamed by the word 'liberal!!!'" i was beginning to get scared... you will probably be seeing more of these the closer we get to the election... there really isn't a lot i need to say. just go READ!

Miscellany

Sarah Palin

Newsworthy

Comments

  1. Hi Red:

    I just wanted to thank you for commenting and the link.

    Don't stop blogging as long as you feel passionate about what you have to say and share.

    Thanks again,

    Valencia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't stop blogging! We as bloggers are the reason that the truth is getting out there. We do what the media doesn't have the balls to do and that is tell the truth. I am new to this blog stuff myself and have so far generated no feedback, but I refuse to give in and I am telling you to do the same. Hope my words are somewhat encouraging.

    http://my7cents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...