Skip to main content

scared!

tornado warnings are scarry.

all day long they put stories about damage and death and how close its getting to me on the news... how frightening...

they do it on purpose... a public that is afraid WILL sit captive and watch your tv programming all day just for those updates... YEAH I SAID IT. the local media purposely scares the public so we sit at home and do NOTHING with our days! lol... don't look at me like that. you know it makes sense. there's power in knowledge and walking away from the television.

but no.... jokes aside, i am a little scared. last time i was here and there was a tornado watch/warning [i don't remember the difference but one is worse than the other...] i convinced my mother we NEEDED to go get some burgers from fat mo's [lol]. come to find out there was tornado damage literally 5-7 blocks from where we were... so yeah... i'm sitting my ass in the house today... at least until 3 when i have to go to work. =]

what to do, what to do... this day is guaranteed to cost me like... 3 pounds... i haven't put down the snacks since i woke up and saw all the warnings... and then... i'm just gonna go to work tonight and drink smoothies until 9 pm... *sigh* i wish i was in california.... clicks heels on shimmery, sparkly, silver vans "there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." =[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...