Skip to main content

conversate is not a word... and other snippets from my day

conversate is not a word. it's just not... don't know where that came from. today a girl who's probably in high school was relating a story about how "cory gets mad when [she] coversate with other guys." this could be because she is young... but i doubt it because grown ass people say it, too. the correct word is converse... not CONverse like the shoe, but kunVERSE. now... that doesn't sound as ghetto as conversate - perhaps there's the reason the word exists- but it's correct.

it rained today! no. you don't understand... the other day me and chuck were getting in the car and i had a bunch of stuff so i put my arizona raspberry tea on the roof of my jeep so i could put my junk in the car... so i put my stuff in and drive off and all of a sudden we hear banging on the roof and chuck lives in the apartments on 12th, right by the ghetto, so her face was like "whaaaa?" [lol]. i forgot my tea and it rolled and dripped down my back window and my windshield... so this rain... YEAH! i needed that...

smoothie king is right next to starbucks over here in green hills, but it in NO way looks like starbucks. smoothie king is bright and colorful and has "smoothie king" on everything... starbucks is dim and moody and has "starbucks" on everything... why am i pointing out the obvious, you ask? because these women walked into smoothie king today deep in conversation... they looked at the menu and then walked up to me and one of them asked for a "marble chocolate machiatto or something like that." i just looked at her. chad said "what size? tall, grade, or venti." and we're snickering... this bitch looks at the menu -the SMOOTHIE KING menu- and goes 'i don't see it but i think i want the tall..." and i said, "from starbucks?" "uh, yeah." (like i'm dumb) "it's next door." then they left. no apology for wasting our time or nothing... frickin idiot.

i made about $15 in tips today... good for a midday shift... shiiiit... any shift.. because i usually only pull $3-5... anywho.... straight to the gas tank... i go to the gas station and the attendent feeling like he wants to play with me so he pretends to speak another language when i tell him what i want. so i just looked him dead in his eye and said "fif-teen-on-num-ber-3." and hand him the money and walk out... i'm just wondering if i should've been nicer to him.....? =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...