Skip to main content

The Perfect Playlist

I've never been really into my iTunes play count. I'm always listening to music but I don't finish a lot of songs. I have a touch of ADD... But I decided to see what I like the most according to iTunes. The result was surprisingly accurate has become one of my favorite playlists so I decided to share. Find these songs. Put them together. And enjoy. =]

Bet You Want Me (Now) - Dom Kennedy, Original Dom Kennedy
Designer Shit - Dom, OGDK
Daydreams - Adele, 19
Best for Last - Adele, 19
Turn Me Out - Dom, OGDK
Bodies - Cee-lo, The Lady Killer
Why Don't You Love Me - Beyonce, I am... Sasha Fierce
CDC - Dom ft. Casey Veggies & Carter, OGDK
Nigga 4 Life - Dom, OGDK
He Won't Go - Adele, 21
Self! - Deep Cotton
Crazy for You - Adele, 19
Fool for You - Cee-lo ft. Philip Bailey, The Lady Killer
Chasing Pavements - Adele, 19
Right as Rain - Adele, 19
Rolling in the Deep - Adele, 21
Fuck You! - Cee-lo, The Lady Killer
Playas Punch - Dom, OGDK
Do Ya Like - Childish Gambino, Culdesac
Can't Let Go - Dom, OGDK
Take it All - Adele, 21
Goodbye - Dom, OGDK
Wish You Were Mine - Terius Nash, 1977
Outside - Childish Gambino, CAMP
Gotta Have It - Jay-Z & Kanye, Watch the Throne
My Same - Adele, 19
Intro - Dom, OGDK
You Know Me - Childish Gambino, Culdesac
On The Way Home - Dom, OGDK
When You See Love - Dom, OGDK
Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino, EP
I'll Be Waiting - Adele, 21
One and Only - Adele, 21
Niggas in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye, Watch the Throne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...