We've made it to Overnight Mixtape, Vol 4. This one features Bun B and GLC. How's that for official? =] This one has a nice vibe. Future is always representing Nashville, but you can REALLY hear it on this one. "Uptown" (featuring Bun B) and "615 City Reppa" with Openmic take it to another level. "We Good" is awesome. I love the original and Future just brought it closer to me. (Shout out to the N.O.B.O.T.S.) I like"Superstar" a lot. "Imagine" is really nice. and "Mo Money, No Problems" is real. I really can't pick a favorite. I can't really pick one that I don't like or have a problem with. It's a really solid mixtape.
The vibe is kinda... "business as usual." After the Bun B excitement, the rest of it is kinda like what you'd expect from a third album. You know... not as good as the first, not as wack as the second. As always, the skits are cool. "Evan and Robb" with Bill Nye are kinda random... But I can take it. I'm still listening to Vol 3. Future asked for rankings... I'd say 3421.
Comments
Post a Comment