It's been so long since I've posted that I wasn't even signed into Blogger anymore... [yikes!] I've been doing other things, reading more than writing. I don't want to promise that this will change anytime soon... BUT I will post my academic papers just to stay in touch.
Right now I'm in a Black Women Writers course and that's where this semester's papers will come from (my other classes won't generate any interesting papers). Generally, we read a novel a week and write a response to it. They are short papers that I generally keep just in case I decide to expand and publish them. SO. They aren't super duper developed. At most, they are conversation starters, and at least you'll know some titles to some awesome books written by some awesome black women. =]
first 2 immediately after this one and the rest as they come -- if I remember (aye! it's hard out here for a working stude-writer...)
Comments
Post a Comment