It's been a while since I've posted and it hasn't been fun... It's been a little difficult to find the energy to write. I have opinions about everything, of course, but I'm not getting any "write-about-it" vibes. I have been listening to music a lot. It keeps me in a calm place. In honor of my 24th birthday (which was Monday, May 3. Thanks for your well wishes, prompt and belated...) I'm gonna share the 24 songs I must listen to almost everyday. Of course I love more than 24 songs but.... 24 years, 24 songs. Just sounds right. Enjoy. Vibe with me. =]
The Right One - Chancellor Warhol (feat. Boss of Nova)
Hate - Jay-Z (feat. Kanye West)
McFearless - Kings of Leon
Partie Traumatic - Black Kids
Okay - Usher
Right as Rain - Adele
U Don't Know - Jay-Z
On Call - Kings of Leon
Hot N' Fun - N*E*R*D
Revelry - Kings of Leon
Barry Bonds - Kanye West (feat. Lil Wayne)
Kinda Like a Big Deal - Clipse (feat. Kanye West)
Past My Shades - B.O.B. (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
Outta the Window - J*Davey
Will II Win - Kidz in the Hall (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
Bet I - B.O.B. (feat. T.I. and Playboy Tre)
Party Life - Jay-Z
Hurricane Jane - Black Kids
Comedy Central - Clipse (feat. Fabolous)
Get Together - J*Davey
We Got it For Cheap - Clipse
Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi (feat. MGMT and Ratatat)
Stronger - Kanye West
Out My Mind, Just in Time - Erykah Badu
The Right One - Chancellor Warhol (feat. Boss of Nova)
Hate - Jay-Z (feat. Kanye West)
McFearless - Kings of Leon
Partie Traumatic - Black Kids
Okay - Usher
Right as Rain - Adele
U Don't Know - Jay-Z
On Call - Kings of Leon
Hot N' Fun - N*E*R*D
Revelry - Kings of Leon
Barry Bonds - Kanye West (feat. Lil Wayne)
Kinda Like a Big Deal - Clipse (feat. Kanye West)
Past My Shades - B.O.B. (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
Outta the Window - J*Davey
Will II Win - Kidz in the Hall (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
Bet I - B.O.B. (feat. T.I. and Playboy Tre)
Party Life - Jay-Z
Hurricane Jane - Black Kids
Comedy Central - Clipse (feat. Fabolous)
Get Together - J*Davey
We Got it For Cheap - Clipse
Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi (feat. MGMT and Ratatat)
Stronger - Kanye West
Out My Mind, Just in Time - Erykah Badu
Comments
Post a Comment