Skip to main content

April Revisited

So... Last April I blogged about how every April is bad in my life. Today, I went back and read my blogs from every April since I started and I am no longer sure that April is out to get me. In 05 and 06, I think I was having a bad time in life in general. Hell... In 06 and 07, I think the same can be said. And now. It's true again. I seem to go through cycles of bad times in life and they appear to be the worse in April. Why is that? Why do my fortunes fuck up in April? Or... Why is that when I start to notice how fucked up they are?

I don't know. I need to do something differently. A lot of stuff is currently out of my hands. I'm out of control in a lot of ways. It seems like whenever I get in control I mess it up which means I'm not setting myself up correctly. There's a switch inside of me that is too easily turned wrong. I repeatedly make the same mistakes. Money, men, education. Every year (from what I'm reading) I mess up.

And right now I'm just so irritable. I'm not able to go anywhere and be alone comfortably. Everywhere I go someone will be there. Except the person I want to be there of course. I don't want to have to explain what's wrong with me but I also don't want to go and make idle conversation. I don't want to have to be somewhere pretending to be ok. I want to be able to cry alone. I want to be able to finish crying without someone asking me if I was and why. I want my own space. I want my own money. I want my own food. I want to be free.

My birthday is Sunday. I didn't even realize it was so soon. Fucking April had me distracted. Sigh... I need to go easier on April. It's me. Not the month haunting me. Right? I just hope none of my kids are born in April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...