Skip to main content

april is the worst month of the year

april has always been a bad month for me. i don't know why. this month has been the most stressful financially. me and kye kinda fizzled. i had some weird mix of sinus issues and bronchitis. some kind of way i'm supposed to put everything back together and have a good birthday and rest of the year.

my finances got out of whack this month. i had car trouble. i didn't make as much on the last check in march. i didn't stick to the rent and bill paying plan and then i took a ridiculous amont of time off because i was sick [more in a few] so now the last check of the month will suck which will take bad fortune into may. on top of that, i'm going to california in 2 weeks. guess i won't be shopping and stuff like i had planned to... and now i'm contemplating whether i should get the rental car because gas is hella expensive and i just don't know if it's worth it. ugh... i hate april.

kye and i stopped talking right around the time he had his pro day. he has a bad case of senior/nfl/neo-itis. his whole life has become Omega Psi Phi, NFL aspirations, and graduation. all this is good, but as i wrote last time i blogged, i'm not good at being second. imagine how well i cope with being... uh... what am i? 4th? well... this all blew up when i was sick for a week [more in a few] and i talked to him once and received about 3 text messages from him the entire time. my greeting went from "good morning beautiful!" to "morning baby" to "good morning" to ..... nothing. i know he's busy, but i obviously have no place in his life. if this is how it is now, imagine how it will be when he's actually in the nfl and is really away for a long period of time with bitches and niggas telling him he doesn't need me... right now i don't know where we are. certainly not together. and he can't formulate a satisfactory solution to the situation so it is what it is and i have to wrap the gauze around my heart, rebuild my brick wall, and move the fuck on. damn, i hate april.

anytime the weather changes i get really congested. my sinuses are always some kind of messed up now. last week this sinusitis hit and i was utterly miserable. around day 4 of this usual 7 day battle, my chest started hurting. my mom said it could be bronchitis. i was skeptical since i didn't have a cough at all. and then i was a work and it literally hurt to breathe. i couldn't really sit up without my chest hurting. so i called the doctor and she prescribed some antibiotics. i watch mystery diagnosis entirely too much to be having some random symptoms and trying to work through them myself. i was off work for 4 days after that. which leads me back to the financial issue i'm about to have going into may. i fucking hate april.

there are some things to be happy about, i guess. i am taking a trip to california. and oh how i do miss california. my birthday is coming up. i'm alive and breathing [although it is slightly labored]. i had an interview at a bank so hopefully i can quit these 2 jobs and just have one that pays more and will allow me to work daytime hours. i think i can get things back under control as soon as i get back from california. i'm determined to have a good year i just need to get through april. =[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...