... make me sick. I had to park on the streets this morning and I had to SEARCH for a parking spot. This was like one of the few times I would've actually been on time for calc... and all my early-ness was taken away because I couldn't park in my usual spot.
All the people sitting out there at 9 am waiting to get in look a little foolish to me. Not because it's country music and I am not a fan but because it's NINE in the morning and the crap don't start till 7. or something like that. I don't know when it starts. I just know it needs to end. Because if ONE more CMA security guard tells me I can't go somewhere on this campus I think I just might.... throw a rock at him or something! [lol]
All the people sitting out there at 9 am waiting to get in look a little foolish to me. Not because it's country music and I am not a fan but because it's NINE in the morning and the crap don't start till 7. or something like that. I don't know when it starts. I just know it needs to end. Because if ONE more CMA security guard tells me I can't go somewhere on this campus I think I just might.... throw a rock at him or something! [lol]
Comments
Post a Comment