Skip to main content

me = angry black girl =]

i'm writing this because i'm turning into the angry black girl again... a few months ago all my blogs were angry and everyone thought i was depressed. i wasn't... and i'm not... the blogs just come out like that! =] though lately, i have actually been a little angry.

the manager at godiva is a bitch. she is fake and phony. she steals our sales and then talks to us like we're stupid because we don't make our goals. she bends the rules when it suits her. she picks with people, does things just to piss them off. she lies and twists situations and she manipulates conversations to make herself look good. i'm pretty sure she gets off on it.

worst of all she doesn't like me, which i actually don't mind. what i DO mind is the way she treats me BECAUSE she doesn't like me. and others for that matter. she makes me [and everybody else] do all the work she takes credit for. she over-works and under-appreciates the staff and she expects us to be ok with it. these things eat at me. little by little. they kill my "work spirit" if there is such a thing... the rest of the staff and i sit and talk shit about her when she's not around or when she's not listening, but talking isn't helping me anymore. i seriously don't like her.

it's out of character for me to truly dislike somebody. and those of you who think you know me will laugh at that. i know.... i know... yall think i hate everybody. that's not entirely true. [i mean... i can explain... but that's a different convo...] the people who REALLY know me know that i can tolerate everyone. i can deal with anybody in any situation. UNLESS i can't fucking stand them. and it takes a minute to get there. the manager at godiva is THERE. i can't fucking stand her.

i'm leaving godiva. [duh] i don't like to be stressed. i won't let somebody stress me out. i won't let someone get me to my wits end. and i won't leave godiva without her knowing how i feel about her. earlier today i was PISSED off. seriously about to quit my job on the spot. thinking about writing a letter to her bosses about the way she runs the store [still thinking about doing that... i mean... the managers at the opryland store think she's a fucking joke...] i was really thinking evil thoughts about her. the beauty of my anger is that it dissipates rapidly if i'm left alone. the drive home calmed me down... [well... that and my grilled stuft burrito, my cherry limeade, and erykah badu...thank god for taco bell, sonic, and "mama's gun"]

i just hate when things aren't RIGHT, you know? that's whats so attractive about the legal system to me. the idea of getting things RIGHT and FAIR. i like balance, equality, hell... even symmetry. all is not RIGHT with godiva. i gripe and complain about every job i've had. [seriously... i'mma just have to work for myself. i got a problem with authority...] but i haven't had a job that just wasn't RIGHT in a while. the only one that i think was truly terrible and not RIGHT was working at regal and i was 16 then. i complained about camp but it was hot and i was watching kids. thinking back it was fun. i complained about abercrombie, but who wouldn't? techno for hours and folding tshirts?! i loved working at rapid copy. except that the asians would speak to each other in another language and leave me out of the loop. i complained about landmark, but if i had to go back i would [well... no... i'd work with those people but i can't do the theater any more...]

when i look back at godiva i won't confess that i just complained because "it's what i do." that's not the case here. things need to change at green hills. godiva is a good company. their policies make sense to me. serving the customers is fun. the chocolate is good. it's easy. but she makes it terrible. she twists the policies, she makes serving customers a battle, she makes me hate chocolate, and she makes it hard to do my job, which is what i go to work to do.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!

i think that's everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...