Skip to main content

this has been bothering me...

... but i've been too busy to blog.

anyway, i've decided that i don't like boys who think they're thuggin... i know, i know... i've never liked them or even pretended to... it just seems like i'm getting attention from more of them lately and i feel like a few things need to be set straight.

i DON'T like thugs - real or fake. the only thing worse than a nigga not going anywhere in life is one who's dead or in jail. i'm just not interested in that lifestyle. i don't care about what gang is doing what. i don't care how "real" you are. i'm not a fan of gold teeth. i don't like braids on boys.

i DON'T like drug dealers. period. why the hell would i want to be bothered with that? once again... the only thing worse than a nigga not going anywhere in life is one who's dead or in jail.

i DON'T like young boys, either. the young ones seem to be the ones caught up in the previously mentioned bullshit. it's not that i think i'm better than young people in general... i just don't think a young boy knows what he needs to know to make me happy. i can't do young. in most cases i can't do my age (though there is a VERY special exception right now...) i don't want to teach anybody anything. i'm not trying to babysit. i'm not trying to be the one to "mold" you into a man. you gotta be that already. and i do mean BE that. not say you are.

also.... i AM NOT looking for a date on myspace. i'm not trying to "kick it" with nobody other than people i already know or have the potential to meet elsewhere (i.e. SCHOOL, WORK, somewhere like that...) i mean... i don't even really want to add people i don't know... i'm not going to "hook up" with nobody i "meet" on here either.

i'm not stuck up. i'm not square. but i am looking for an educated black man who is well groomed, honest, nice, sincere, humorous, sexy, and knows how to make money - LEGALLY. AND i'm not even taking applications so leave me alone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love a Good Conspiracy Theory

OK… So… A lot of this is repetitive (and that's actually important…) so I'm not going to go over everything about all these folks. You can read the bulk of it at the source sites. There are quite a few sites out there that say that Beyonce and others are possessed by the devil. It's actually a really interesting way to waste some time if you have it. But maybe that's just me since… I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm not here to debunk all this stuff. I just think some of it is simply wrong. Or… aimed at the wrong person. Or… conclusions based on shit that can't be considered evidence. Let's look, shall we... Alright... vigilantcitizen.com starts their analysis of Beyonce by saying Along with her new album, Beyonce has presented her fans to a new alter-ego named Sasha Fierce. The singer affirms that this new persona is the fun, more sexual and more aggressive side of her. This is however the “general public” version of the story. The esoteric meaning r...

Facebook Stalking...

Officially, I'm hibernating right now. I don't really want to connect on Facebook or Twitter right now. However… from time to time, I'm bored and reading that stuff is still mildly amusing… A couple things I noticed while tip toeing around Facebook: A lot of these "friendships" are super manufactured past the point of being fake. They simply don't exist. There are people I'm friends with on Facebook that I don’t want to be bothered with in life. Am I afraid to delete them? Perhaps… Well… I deleted a bunch of them just a moment ago. (Part of my hibernation is purging…) But… why even bother to begin with? Having said that… I discovered that I'm NOT friends with some people I should be. I'm missing out on some connections. A while ago, I deleted EVERYONE while in an angry "fuck friendship" mood. I'm STILL re-adding and re-discovering people from that episode… If it makes you feel...

T.I. Released from Prison... Early

Niggas are going to hate me for sure for this post… (If they don't already…) I don't care… This is unbelievable. Well… stranger things have happened. But… T.I. was released from prison after spending 7 months there on gun charges. I like T.I.'s music and ATL was a good movie and I definitely plan to see Takers . Nothing against him personally. I don't think he's a bad person. HOWEVER. Dude is a 7-time felon who violated his probation by purchasing assault weapons and silencers. He spent SEVEN frickin months in jail. For that . OK. He didn't use the guns. Ok. He thought his life was in danger. Ok. He's turning his life around. All that is awesome for T.I. But what about the frickin justice system? Are we REALLY saying it's ok for a 7-time felon to get away with illegal shit just because he's a good rapper? Bernie Madoff got 150 years in prison for getting rich off of scamming rich people but T.I. got 7 months for buying life-threatening weapons...